Fresh EBT has a new name, new look, and new ways to manage more of your money in one easy app. Introducing, Providers!
- Our name. We changed our name from Fresh EBT to Providers. You work hard to provide for your family. We think our app should be named after you.
- Our look. We gave the app a makeover! It’s now easier to use and a whole lot nicer to look at.
- Our financial tools. Fresh EBT made EBT easier to manage. Providers makes other money easier too through Providers Card, our new free debit account.
What’s Providers Card?
To help you manage more of your money in one easy app, we created Providers Card, a free debit account. Providers Card is a Mastercard debit card that you can use for everyday shopping, bills, savings, online transactions, and more.
- No hidden fees. No monthly, overdraft, minimum balance, open, close, or inactivity fees. Plus, access to 30,000+ free ATMs.
- Earlier paydays. Paychecks up to 3 days early and eligible government benefits up to 5!
- Control over spending. Instant transaction notifications and 1-tap card locking.
- Safety and security. Virtual cards for safer online shopping, end-to-end encryption, and FDIC-insured funds.
Can I get my Child Tax Credit payments on Providers Card?
You can absolutely get your Child Tax Credit (CTC) payments on Providers Card! Starting July 15th, families with children 17 and under are eligible to receive $250-$300 payments per child per month. Getting these CTC payments on Providers Card means you can manage more of your benefits and money in one place.
Plus, the Providers app keeps you on top of changes to CTC, SNAP, emergency rental assistance, and other benefits in our Benefits Hub. Sign up for Providers today and you’ll find in-app instructions for getting your CTC payments on Providers Card.
How do I sign up for Providers?
You can sign up for Providers by downloading the app. You’ll need to connect an EBT to get access to Providers Card.
You can access these features without an EBT account:
- Benefits Hub. Stay up to date about changes to SNAP, WIC, the Child Tax Credit, P-EBT, emergency rental assistance, and more. Plus, find about new benefits you may be eligible for and other helpful resources.
- Offers. Get vetted and personalized discounts and savings for your family. You’ll find discounted smartphones and internet plans, bill assistance, free delivery for groceries, and more.
- Jobs. Find job and gig opportunities near you.
- Plus: recipes, coupons, maps, and more.